CRICHQ - A CRICKET REVOLUTION
Sumner Cricket is proud to use the world leader in cricket player management and scoring - CricHQ.
This season NZ Cricket has mandated that all club cricket registrations are done online through CricHq. So to register for this season, whether you are a new player or a returning player, please follow the link below.
To register for Sumner, please see below:
Whether you are new to the game, or have played for many years; to play cricket for Sumner Cricket Club in 2017, you are required to register online at CricHq. You will be asked to"Join CricHq" before you can register if you are not already a member, this only has to be done once and is pretty simple.
Once you are created your CricHq account you will be able to "Create New Player." After you have done this tick the box and "Register Selected."
You will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been received. You will receive a further email when your registration is confirmed along with further details for players including team details, subscription payment details etc in a email from the Club.
Any issues with registration call Tim on (027) 4336640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : some specific devices or browsers (specifically Internet Explorer) do not play well with the registration process. if you are having issues you can just email your details to email@example.com and we will help you get registered
WHAT'S THE BENEFITS IN REGISTERING?
- Life-long 24/7 access to your individual player stats and achievements
- Receive your own match reports via email
- Compare your stats with your team mates or your favourite BLACKCAPS and WHITEFERNS
- Share your results with friends and family anywhere in the world.
- Access to exclusive cricket social network.
- Get your talent recognised. Coaches and selectors could be watching you!
- Sign up for relevant news.